British Immigration Survey

227

In a recent Brexit British Immigration survey, the United Kingdom populous was asked “Do you think there are too many foreigners in this country now?” 18% answered “Yes” while the remaining 82% answered ” عائلتي وأنا أحب ذلك هنا في بريطانيا”